Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Magically 28

I wish it was in age LOL!

Wee socks this time. I like to keep a few pairs around for gifts. I have enough yarn leftover to knit a baby hat too.

Magic 28 socks I love all the different ways you can customize them.

LL baby socks

LL baby socks 2
Dream in Color Classy - Lipstick Lava, leftovers from a sweater
US 4 needles

Now onto the next pair!!

Happy Sock knitting everyone!

As for the KAL and blog, I'll still be here as long as people want to knit socks! Will do some sidebar cleaning up in the next week or two. Unless I hear different from you guys, I'll keep your name there :)

1 comment:

Monique said...

I'm glad the blog is continuing. It has really helped me focus (and sometimes re-focus) on my sock knitting and I so enjoy looking and reading about socks others have made. Thank you!