Friday, August 31, 2012

Freeing Up my Needles!

I decided to play along this month with some of the knitters in the SKA group on Ravelry to try to free up some needles during the month of August. The new year of challenges begins tomorrow!

TTL Mystery Sock 08 by Kirsten Kapur.  Knit in Skinny Bugga in colorway Cotton Stainer.  I started these Sept. 4, 2010 and finished these this afternoon!
Raven Swirl Socks By Cookie A for the Rockin Sock Club.  Knit with STR lightweight in colorway Blackbird.  I started these in April 2010 and finished them Aug 4, 2012.
Queen of Beads by Sivia Harding, also a RSC pattern/yarn.  Yarn is STR lightweight in colorway My Blue Heaven.  I started these in January 2010 and finished them August 17.
Over the Rainbow socks by Lisa Dykstra.  The yarn is Zen String Lotus Toes in color way Over the Rainbow.  This was the Woolgirl Oz Club Over the Rinbow kit.  I started these in July 2009 and finished them on August 26.

4 pairs of finished socks and 4 sets of free needles!  The startitis could be ugly this weekend!

Woohoogirl

No comments: